Credits and License
- QRadioLink is based on a fork of a RoIP software and is released under an Open Source License,
the GNU General Public License version 3.
- It makes use of other code under compatible licenses, and the authors are credited in the source files.
- The CFreqCtrl widget is Copyright 2010 Moe Wheatley.
- Codec2 is developed by David Rowe
- Opus is developed by the Xiph foundation
- Gnuradio is a free software development toolkit that provides signal processing
blocks to implement software-defined radios and signal-processing systems.
The registered trademark Linux® is used according to guidelines set by LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis.
Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. They are not for commercial use and must be shared under same conditions.