Credits and License
- QRadioLink is released under an Open Source License, the GNU General Public License version 3.
- The CFreqCtrl and CPlotter widgets are Copyright 2010 Moe Wheatley and Alexandru Csete OZ9AEC.
- The Continuous Envelope SSB transceiver code is used from the gr-cessb GNU radio out of tree module, by Ron Economos W6RZ
- It makes use of other code under compatible licenses, and the authors are credited in the source files.
- Gnuradio is a free software development toolkit that provides signal processing
blocks to implement software-defined radios and signal-processing systems.
- Codec2 is developed by David Rowe
- Opus is developed by the Xiph foundation
- Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming. Various third party applications and libraries exist for varying use cases, like web interfaces for server administration, user- and channel-viewers, bots like music bots and more.
The registered trademark Linux® is used according to guidelines set by LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis.
Content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. They are not for commercial use and must be shared under same conditions.